Building Access Policy
From MakeICT WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- No person may occupy the MakeICT Makerspace outside of officially posted event times except for the following:
- Members in good standing who are in possession of a key to the makerspace that has been granted in accordance with the Key Policy.
- Guests of members with keys, as described in the Guest policy.
- All members and guests must obey all Standing rules and policies.
- All members and guests must have a signed waiver on file before using any equipment in the makerspace, and must have the appropriate authorizations for any equipment that requires authorization, as specified in each area access policy.
Approved by the board 19 April 2018