The communications committee helps spread the word about the great things going on at MakeICT. We help keep our members and fans in the loop about what's going on, and work to increase our reach so new people hear about us.
To help out and suggest content, shoot us an email: email@example.com
If you're a social media fan we'd love your help maintaining our presence in any of these places:
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/makeict/
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/makeict/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/makeict/
- Meetup https://www.meetup.com/MakeICT/
- Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkbGNG0Nf_vpW5QtuRzPLsw
Other ways to help out
Check out the top forum posts to make sure you're in the know.
Post your own projects at https://talk.makeict.org
Tell others what you've made on social media and tag your posts with #makeict
Ask for a stack of brochures you can share, or print off your own from the printables folder
Talk to your friends! A personal connection is always the best way to help us get new members!