From MakeICT WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Members with keys may bring guests into the MakeICT Makerspace.
- Guests must sign-in and wear a guest ID.
- Any person who is not a member with a key must be the guest of a member with a key to occupy the MakeICT Makerspace outside of officially posted event times.
- This includes members who have not yet received their key, have lost their key, or, for any reason, do not have a key upon arrival at the makerspace.
- Members are responsible for their guests and their actions.
- Guests must be directly supervised at all times while in the MakeICT Makerspace.
- This includes children. The lounge is not a daycare.
- Guests are strongly encouraged to become members and obtain a key.
- Members with keys may bring guests to the MakeICT Makerspace, as long as they are not charging a fee.
- Four guests or more may require a reservation in accordance with published rules / access policies for each area.
- Makers may charge guests a fee to be in the Makerspace if they are actively tutoring them in a scholastic subject, or in accordance with current MakeICT class policies.
- The host member is responsible/liable for the actions and consequences of their guests, and all guests must follow all current MakeICT policies and rules.
- There is no fee for this resource to our members, but a donation is suggested to offset facility costs.