August 3 2021 - Facilities
From MakeICT WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Joe Birzer
- Steve Owens
- Saga Romig
- Wes Timmerman
- Domy Rivo
- Dean Day
- Water entering the tunnels
- Nothing new to report, but noted that in the last major rain we had a good stream coming out of the West tunnel.
- Oak Tree in the front
- No update. We did have a few small limbs come down in the past few weeks.
- Saga is still waiting on calls with the contractors.
- Textiles Drier lint trap
- No update
- Seems to be getting done fine. Will continue to monitor.
- Fence vegetation
- Still need to follow-up with Aaron Rivers.
- Welcome Center Countertop
- Painted and ready to epoxy. Sample is displayed.
- Need decision on logo.
- LED lights
- No update
- Saga has been in contact with a friend for advice.
- Print Shop walls
- Shelving has been installed, and walls have been framed. Will look into using choir panels for backing shelves.
- Task list spreadsheet
- Steve still needs to look into setting up a sharable sheet.
- Also considering putting up a whiteboard for signups.
- Window AC Units
- Joe has installed first unit in Classroom 1. Will work on Classroom 3 using the 14000 BTU unit purchased from Craig's list
- Need plan for power.
- Door to South Hall Chase
- Doorknob does not function so it seems like it is always locked, even though it isn't.
- Door Closers
- Joe plans on getting back to work on this sometime in the future.
- We have all of the hardware required.
- Foundry Committee
- Dean reported on the plans for a new Foundry Committee. They will be presenting to the board soon.
- We need to verify if we need to be involved in discussions with the insurance provider.
- September 7rd at 6:30 PM