Difference between revisions of "Classroom Management"
|Line 27:||Line 27:|
Revision as of 18:50, 1 October 2020
Committee Name: Classroom Management Committee
Committee Type: Standing
Recognized by BOD: 7/25/2020
Start Date: 7/25/2020
End Date: ongoing
Physical Space Assignment: Room 101, 102 and 104
Chair (as of 08/06/2020): LaDeana Dockery (Interim)
Vice-Chair (as of 08/06/2020): Kim Burton (Interim)
Members (as of 08/06/2020):
LaDeana Dockery (Interim Chair)
Kim Burton (Interim Vice Chair)
Description / Purpose Statement: This Committee is in charge of and responsible for maintaining the Classrooms to be clean and rentable and managing the rental and reservations of three classrooms by our membership and outside parties.
Specific Assigned Duties:
- Recruit members to the committee to complete the work that needs to be done.
- Manage the Schedule for Classroom Reservations
- Collect any monies and manage deposits which the rental of classrooms may generate and deliver those monies to the Treasurer
- Produce and deliver within one week of the close of an outside party reservation a reimbursement of deposit taken or a letter itemizing deductions from the deposit, a copy of which must be kept on file for a period no less than 5 years
- Keep the classrooms in good working order and adequate condition for use
- Confirm that members and non-members using the classrooms are abiding by MakeICT policies
- Confirm that classrooms are left clean and ready for use
- Coordinate with the Facilities Committee to have any repairs to the classrooms completed in a timely manner.
- Produce a monthly report of reservations, money collected, and deposits returned or kept to be summarized in a report to the BOD at the monthly meeting