MakeICT on Social Media
Our forum is our main means of communications between our members, however, check out our social media pages on these various plat forms for exciting updates, inspiration and other news from MakeICT.
- Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/makeict/
- Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/189362681802698
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/makeict/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/makeict/
- Meetup https://www.meetup.com/MakeICT/
- Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkbGNG0Nf_vpW5QtuRzPLsw
How you can help spread the word about MakeICT!
- To help out and suggest content, shoot us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- If you're a social media fan we'd love your help maintaining our presence in any of our media platforms.
- Check out the top forum posts to make sure you're in the know.
- Post your own projects at https://talk.makeict.org
- Tell others what you've made on social media and tag your posts with #makeict
- Share with us how MakeICT has helped express your creativity. Or better yet...if you sell handmade items, have crafting YouTube channels or anything else. Let us know!
- Talk to your friends! A personal connection is always the best way to help us get new members!
- You ask for a stack of brochures you can share, or print off your own from the printables folder
- And best of all....KEEP MAKING AWESOME THINGS!
Primary Purpose of the Committee
The communications committee helps spread the word about the great things going on at MakeICT. We help keep our members and fans in the loop about what's going on, and work to increase our reach so new people hear about us.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create consistent routes of communications between MakeICT leaders and members
- Maintain social media presence with various methods in order to engage members and the public alike
- Gather stories about our coolest tools, events, programs and makers
- Manage the newsletter and web page
- Promote MakeICT's community involvement
- Organize press releases for important events
- Help the Board, Area Leads and other leaders of MakeICT share ideas and information that benefits all areas
- Create signs, flyers, and brochures for marketing
- Lead efforts to keep our wiki up to date
- Malissa Long- Communications Chair
- Anna DiSalvo- Wiki Librarian
- Heather New- Web Site Manager
- June Huie
- Kim Burton
- JaiPal Chauhan
- Paula Pankratz
When We meet
Dates will be set month-to-month
Next meeting date:
Past meeting dates:
Oct 3, 2020
How to Join
All members are welcome to join. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or attend one of our meetings if you are interested.