May 24th 2023
From MakeICT WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Choose a company to re-roof MakeICT.
- Rustin Atkeisson, President
- Sherry Ibrahim, Vice President
- James Lancaster, At-Large
- LaDeana Dockery, At-Large
- Gary Titus, Treasurer
- Doug Wilson, Secretary
- Aaron Rivers, At-Large
- Joe Birzer, At-Large
- Abby Rivers (Dog at Large)
Roofing: Which Company should Re-Roof MakeICT
- Bids Considered from
- New Image
- Considerations made by the board when choosing a company
- Company Reputation
- Timeliness / Material Acquisition
- Effect on Refinancing the Building
- Ability to Fund-Raise
- Whether to Re-roof at this time at all.
- Sherry moves that we sign a roofing contract with Buckley to include full guttering option (Minus the canopies), for a maximum cost of $183,545. Doug seconds.
- Sherry: Yes
- Doug: Yes
- Aaron: Yes
- LaDeana: Yes
- James: Yes
- Gary: No
- Joe: Abstain
- Motion Carries: 5 yes, 1 no, 1 abstain @DECISION: [New Roof Construction]
Doug Motions that we adjourn. Seconded by Aaron.