Visual Arts Committee
From MakeICT WikiJump to navigationJump to search
The purpose of this committee is to create and foster an environment for the Visual Arts mediums at MakeICT, including but not limited to:
- Acrylic, watercolor, oil, etc.
- Charcoal / Pastels
- Polymer clay
- UV and low-fume epoxy
- Stained Glass
- Paper maché
- Lithograph / Etching / Stamping
- General crafts
- Become a formal committee at MakeICT
- Receive allocation space for the collection and storage of materials to facilitate classes and member use.
- Begin classes in the varied fields of Visual Arts.
- Work toward establishing a Visual Arts Area.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Kim Nguyen (Chair)
- Michael Atherton (Secretary)
- Katherine Conrad
- Mary Palmer
- Aaron Rivers
- Bee Bridget Wherrell
- Ernst Kind
How to Join
When we meet
2022 Aug 22
- Approved by Board of Directors on: September 15, 2022