From MakeICT WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- All members and guests must visibly wear an ID issued by MakeICT while in the makerspace.
- Members with keys must wear their photo ID badge.
- Temporary IDs will be issued to guests, event participants, and members who do not have one.
- Photo ID Badges will be issued to members once they have completed the requirements for obtaining a key to the building.
- Photo ID Badges may be issued to members without keys, but must be visually distinct from the keyed member badges
- Photo ID Badges may be issued to frequent guests, but must be visually distinct from member badges, and have the name(s) of the sponsoring member(s) printed on them.
Approved by the board 19 April 2018