Building & Property Access Policy
From MakeICT WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- No person may occupy the MakeICT Makerspace building outside of officially posted event times except for the following:
- All members and guests must obey all standing rules and policies.
- All members and guests must have a signed waiver on file before using any equipment in the makerspace, and must have the appropriate authorizations for any equipment that requires authorization, as specified in each area access policy.
- No sleeping/living on the property (occasional naps are okay)
- People who have been told to leave the property by security or board member (both of whom shall constitute authorized persons for K.S.A. 21-5808(a)(1)(A)) and people who have had keys revoked, may only be present on the property as guests of security officers or board members.
- All art, signs, etc. must be approved by the appropriate lead, committee, or board. All space not allocated to a specific area belongs to Facilities.