This page is about how to edit our wiki.
We use MediaWiki, which has lots of help files here: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Contents
There are also some tips here to get you started.
Creating a new page
- Type your anticipated page title in the search box in the upper right corner
- You'll see a link that says "Create the page *My new page* on this wiki! See also the search results found."
- Click your title in that sentence
- When typing, skip two lines for a paragraph break.
Here is some text. Here is some more text.
- Link to pages within the wiki with double brackets:
Here is a link to our [[laser cutter]] page
- Link to external pages with single brackets:
- Insert images with the image tag:
[[image:name.jpg|thumb|This Is A Caption]]
This will result in a red link. After you're done with your page, click the red placeholder link and it will take you to an image upload page.
- Start each line with an asterisk for bulleted lists, or a number sign for a numbered list
We found this nice table generator here: http://www.tablesgenerator.com/mediawiki_tables