Primary Purpose of the Committee
The Finance Committee assists the Treasurer in managing the funds of the organization, and reviews financial reports. Other duties may be assigned in order to assist the Treasurer.
Contact the the Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the finance committee at email@example.com
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor bank activity
- Create monthly financial reports
- Hold monthly finance meetings
- Record cash payments in Wild Apricot
- Pay quarterly sales tax
- Issue, review, and monitor bento card activity and limits
- Issue, review, and monitor locker storage payments
- Pay instructors by the 15th of the following month
- Check the mail
- Provide treasurer's report at board meetings
- The current Treasurer is Chairperson of the Finance Committee.
- Chair: Rustin Atkeisson
- James Lancaster
- Steve Owens
When We Meet
Second Friday of the month. Dates may vary - check the calendar
Next meeting date:
July 13, 2023
August 11, 2023
- Raise the Roof Fundraiser, to bridge the gap between the insurance payment and the cost of the roof replacement by September 2023. This is in conjunction with the Fundraising Committee
How to Join
All members are welcome to attend.
Other committee members are appointed by the Board of Directors.