From MakeICT WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Members with keys may bring guests into the MakeICT Makerspace in accordance with the Building Access Policy.
- Guests must sign-in and wear a guest ID.
- Any person who is not a member with a key must be the guest of a member with a key to occupy the MakeICT Makerspace outside of officially posted event times.
- This includes members who have not yet received their key, have lost their key, or, for any reason, do not have a key upon arrival at the makerspace.
- Members are responsible for their guests and their actions.
- Guests must be directly supervised by a member in the same room at all times while in the MakeICT Makerspace.
- Guests may be handed off to another member by mutual agreement.
- Trips to the Restroom are exempt from this requirement.
- Guests are strongly encouraged to become members and obtain a key.
- Members with keys may bring up to 3 guests to the MakeICT Makerspace.
- Four guests or more may require a reservation in accordance with published rules / access policies for each area.
- Members may charge for services rendered at the Makerspace, but may not charge a fee for access.
- The host member is responsible/liable for the actions and consequences of their guests, and all guests must follow all current MakeICT policies and rules.
- Guests must complete appropriate training by an authorized instructor before use of restricted equipment.